Finance Manager – Novotek UK & Ireland
Novotek has been providing industrial automation and information technology solutions for more than 35 years. All our solutions are based on standard products from leading suppliers such as GE Digital, Kepware, Emerson, Auvesy and PTC.
Novotek AB was founded in 1986 in Sweden and is a listed company with more than 180 employees operating in 11 countries within Europe with a total turnover of 35 MGBP in 2022. The activities in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are carried out today by a team of circa 50 colleagues across two legal entities, based out of offices in Leeds and Rugeley.
Novotek within the UK and Ireland is seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join the dedicated team as it enters its next phase of development. You will have a senior position developing the finance function in the region.
As a Finance Manager you will be managing the finance team in UK and Ireland, working closely with the UK & Ireland Managing Director. You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely reporting on the financial status of the business to country managers, Group CFO and other internal and external stakeholders. You will make sure the UK companies remain compliant with all external regulations and standards.
The role includes an HR responsibility where you will support the MD in HR related tasks and own the group level HR requirements and compliance.
Being a key part of the Novotek group, you will be working together with other country counterparts as well as group finance and HR to further develop process as the Novotek group continues to grow.
To thrive in the role, you should enjoy working with multiple tasks, solving problems, and balancing the combination of your own operational work with strategic issues. You are structured, self-motivated and will fully embrace a challenge.
Joining us in this early stage of our next growth trajectory will give you the possibility to make a significant contribution to the progress, growth and continuous improvement within a company at the forefront of industrial technology.
- Responsible for the accounting in the three legal entities in UK & Ireland, including payroll (handled by sub-contracted payroll partner), VAT and HMRC processes.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly closings including project reporting. Lead the analysis and report to Country MD and Group CFO.
- Establish and maintain internal financial procedures compatible with the Novotek Group and have an aptitude to organise and further develop the financial processes.
- Overall responsibility for the ERP-system SAGE
- Support Country MD in all financial related activities, such as forecasting, reporting, budgets, among others.
- Implement and own HR processes according to Novotek Group procedures and support country managers in HR related tasks.
Qualification and experience
- University degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field or equivalent qualification.
- Several years of experience in a finance role or minimum 3 years post qualification within finance, preferably within an accounting function.
- An excellent understanding of accounting and current accounting principles.
- Leadership skills and experience
- Excellent reporting and writing skills using MS Office as well as other packages.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize.
Apply on LinkedIn – Apply Now
Workplace & Conditions
Office based at our offices in Rugeley, Staffordshire.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. Full Time 12 months.
Salary and Financial Package
To be negotiated.