Novotek Inside Sales – High Tech for Industry
Be part of the next industrial revolution
Are you curious about what happens “under the bonnet” of industrial operations? And would you like to help manufacturers, utility operators and their suppliers modernise their operations and find innovative ways to use new tech? Today’s technologies can help our customers build more competitive, more sustainable and more flexible operations – and Novotek’s job is to help them discover and unlock their potential.
We’re looking for inside sales people to join a new office in Leeds that will be an important hub in our growth. You’ll work alongside field sales and solutions architects, with a good view of how your career with Novotek can develop.
What You’ll Do
- Help introduce Novotek’s portfolio of solutions to people in different roles across a range of UK and Irish industry sectors
- Support our field teams by working closely to develop contacts and opportunities within our existing customer base
- Provide regular communications to our customer base on product releases and service offerings
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Qualify opportunities and work with sales operations to drive them through our proposal processes
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets for sales
- Develop a working understanding of the architectures, configurations and capabilities of the solutions we offer
- Enter, update, and maintain information on leads, prospects, and opportunities in our customer management system.
What We Offer
- Customers and solutions that will interest you!
- Competitive salary and incentive scheme
- Opportunities to progress your career in a variety of directions
- Ongoing personal development through technical training and professional skills training.
What we’re looking for
- Determination and creativity – we need people that can build support for good ideas!
- Up to 3 years’ of business-to-business sales experience – inside or direct
- NC, HNC, Bachelor’s or equivalent within Business, IT, engineering, CompSci or similar is ideal
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills, coupled with good written and verbal presentation
- Competence with common workplace applications such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively, as needed by different aspects of the job
- Experience with a customer relationship management system such as salesforce.com is ideal.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary Range: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Apply by: send CV and cover letter to email@example.com , referencing position description