Projects Administrator (Junior PM)
Novotek has been providing industrial automation and information technology solutions for more than 35 years. All our solutions are based on standard products from leading suppliers such as GE Digital, Kepware, Emerson, Auvesy and PTC.
Novotek AB was founded in 1986 in Sweden and is a listed company with more than 180 employees operating in 11 countries within Europe with a total turnover of 35 MGBP in 2022. The activities in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are carried out today by a team of circa 50 colleagues across two legal entities, based out of offices in Leeds and Rugeley.
Novotek Solutions has an opportunity for a personable and driven Projects Administrator (or Junior Project Manager) with an information technology background, and significant business acumen, to join our team and help drive the business forward through its next stages of growth.
As Projects Administrator you will work within the Project Management Office (PMO), having a broad remit, supporting, developing, improving and delivering business processes within our highly capable systems department.
You will thrive on personal interaction, driving a direct and positive impact on the business and its long standing, high value customer relationships. The successful candidate will develop within the role, becoming a key member of the delivery team.
Working within the PMO to:
- Assist with the day-to-day management and reporting of multiple, live, automation/MES/IIoT deployment projects
- Assist with the specification and procurement of third-party software and hardware components, ensuring supplier account, security and eligibility criteria are met, recorded and understood
- Assist with the selection and application of engineering resource with regards availability, capability and experience
- Own relevant streams of customer and internal communication with regards project progress, risks and issue resolution
- Work with the sales team where pre-sales bid processes may require a level of project management
- Assist with the continuous improvement of internal processes to maximise efficiency and customer success
- Assist with project financials and milestones to ensure business finances are managed in accordance with Novotek Group expectations
- Assist with the ongoing management and internal auditing of various accreditations (e.g. ISO 9001)
Qualification and experience
- Experience working within a PMO, ITIL or a Systems Integration environment with a high-level understanding of the principles of industrial automation and execution systems
- Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery within an OT landscape, with ownership of the full project lifecycle and compliance within relevant Quality Management System frameworks
- Communication with a broad range of project stakeholders at various levels
- Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- A Levels or equivalent in subjects such as Mathematics, Computing, English and Design & Technology
- Use of Microsoft Project would be beneficial
- Prince II or similar qualifications would be advantageous
- An appreciation of agile project methodology could be advantageous
Apply on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3683753893/
Workplace & Conditions
Office based, at our offices in Rugeley, Staffordshire.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
Full time role, starting as soon as possible
Salary and Financial Package
To be negotiated and depending upon experience