Backup Management Service
Our Backup Management Service offers protection for your critical systems and data, assuring continuity for your operation in the face of hardware failure or operator error.
The unexpected can spell trouble for any operation, especially for highly configured, specific systems such as your manufacturing operation. Our Backup Management Service presents a flexible solution entirely customisable to your needs.
Should you experience operator error or hardware failure causing data loss, our Backup Management Service allows you to get back up and running. Novotek keeps your data exactly where it should be – under your control. Backup to multiple locations with storage options ranging from Azure Cloud to a local server.
Secure your operation against the unforeseen with Novotek Solutions’ Backup Management Service
Ready for a rainy day
Why take advantage of backup management?
- Running legacy systems? Hardware failure becomes more likely as your operation ages.
- Operator error can cause confusion or loss of data. Backups retain your crucial configurations.
- Ransomware attacks can cripple an organisation. Properly secured backups provide a solution.
Take control with our flexible solution
Configurable retention periods allow for the collection and storage of critical data without the need for ever-expanding storage space. Coupled with this feature is customisable scheduling, allowing for back ups to take place when it makes sense for your operation.
The process is entirely configured by our expert team, taking onboard your current system architecture and your requirements for business continuity contingencies.
This flexible approach allows for a low-cost and light-weight solution, adding an extra layer of protection to your systems without the need for a complete overhaul.
Supported by experts, gain security in the face of uncertainty with our Backup Management Service
Resolve ransomware attacks
With properly managed and secured backups, you can mitigate the growing threat of malicious encryption. So, how is ransomware a threat to your business?
- The average cost of ransomware attacks in recent years has been £14.6m in the UK alone
- A ransomware attack is attempted every 1.9 seconds
- Organisations experience 21 days of downtime on average as a result of a ransomware attack
- Attacks demand an average ransomware fee of over £400,000
- The average cost to recover from a ransomware attack is £1.37m, not including damage to reputation and customer trust
Outcomes at a glance
- Reassurance that systems can be restored in case of disruption
- Resolve ransomware attacks
- Mitigate the threat of hardware failure
- Flexible scheduling to fit in with your operation
- Control where your data is backed up
- Set your retention periods for efficient backup storage
- Keep your operation working at optimal level should operator error occur
Get in touch with our expert team to discuss how our Backup Management Service can seamlessly fit into your business continuity provisions