Full Control For Production Plans and Industrial Automation.
The octoplant promise: Keep production running!
Industrial environments are never static – whether that’s because of equipment or process changes or device obsolescence and upgrades! And that makes good management of changes and fixes to OT and Plant IT, that are key to your resilience and even your cyber-securirty. octoplant offers focused capabilites to manage development processes, and extended oversight to running systems, so that you can have confidence that your systems are running what – and as – they should – which translates to reliability for you, and productivity for the operation.
With capabilites across the areas noted in figure 1, octoplant provides the levereage your team needs to effectively manage your technoology assets.
The octoplant hub uses dashboards to provide information about production, maintenance, and management. You can use it to access, analyse, and monitor data taken from numerous octoplant servers.
The System Cockpit provides information and transparency about the degree of utilisation of octoplant. Questions such as “How many jobs are active, deactivated?” or “Which jobs led to an error?” can be easily answered here.
Job Log lists the history of all jobs results. It provides a graphical analysis of job results (Equal, Different, Error, etc.) and allows the interactive filtering and sorting needed for analysing the history of specific jobs.
Dashboards and reporting functionalities with overviews of users, client and licenses are available in the admin cockpit.
Overcoming complexity with octoplant
- Get an overview of your asset landscape, organise devices and drivers, and log the history of changes.
- Create (automation) backups and stay up to date on (unplanned) changes – with full visibility of any deviations.
- Reduce downtime and use the change history to restore configurations. Accurately find the correct version you need.
- Get an overview of your automation ecosystem data with an easy-to-use data analytics platform.
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) through standardisation, synchronization, increased visibility, and system integration.
- Implement regulatory workflows and compliance requirements and easily provide the necessary documents for audits.
- Identify potential risks or vulnerabilities and receive recommendations for maximum reliability and resilience.
Download Demo Environment Now
Free 30-day trial!
Improve your preventive maintenance with octoplant. Reduce planned and unplanned downtime. Test octoplant free of charge for 30 days.
A comparison of the module packages: Core, Plus or Premium?
octoplant solutions are available in three versions – Core, Plus and Premium. This gives companies great flexibility. Decide for yourself which parts of the modular system you want to use in the future. Implement the functions that fit your specific plant.