Dream Report for Proficy
Powerful reporting and dashboards to help improve performance and meet operational goals.
This powerful reporting software accesses open and proprietary archives and databases to generate professional reports by schedule, on event, or manually—then publishes and distributes the reports. The solution delivers Web-based report and dashboard management over the Internet via an integrated Web portal, enabling you to access generated reports, create new reports, and build Web-based interactive dynamic dashboards in minutes.
Real-time operational intelligence
- Improve performance, efficiency, and maintenance reporting to support your business goals
- Generate reports on a schedule, by event, or manually
- Create richer reports more easily and cost effectively—without programming or IT skills
- Gain valuable insights with drill-down reporting functionality and data analysis
- Enable faster compliance reporting with flexible report generation and distribution
- Create Custom Report Objects that can be used in reports and Web reports, built-in OPC DA server to enable access to any Dream Report statistics, MQTT and JSON driver for IOT connectivity, XML output report format for generating reports that can be uploaded to other solutions (e.g. eDMR), cost calculator to define labor or billing cost schedules and apply in reports, and electronic signature in Web portal.
- Leading, real-time report generator that’s designed for industrial applications
- Configurable, multi-language end user interface
- Directly connect to GE Digital applications: iFIX, CIMPLICITY, Proficy Historian, and SmartSignal Classic
- Web portal for viewing and interacting with reports
- Secure-by-design technology, encrypted and protected
- Easily export data to Microsoft Excel
- Superior industry standards support: OPC DA, OPC AE, OPC HDA, ODBC, OLE-DB, Modbus, SNMP, BACnet, and more
- CPU: Dual Core 2.4 GHz+
- RAM: 8 Gb+
- HDD: 2GB (for installation) minimum, 7,200 rpm or higher (or SSD)
- Video adapter: Minimum memory 128 Mb
- OS support includes:
- Windows 10, 10 for IoT, 8.1, 8, 7
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 (including R2), 2008 R2
- Database support includes:
- MS SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005-Express, Standard and Express (using ODBC SQL Native Client 11)
- MS Access 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- MySQL 4.x and 5.x versions over ODBC driver 3.51, 5.1
- Oracle 11, 12 over Oracle XE ODBC driver
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Chrome. Browsers must support HTML5.
- Mobile operating systems: Android, iOS (both iPad and iPhone) and Windows Phone 8.1 and 10
Monitor and control production with the most complete HMI / SCADA solution on the market.
The proven solution for visualisation and control applications of all sizes
Unparalleled scale and flexibility – from small edge applications to enterprise-wide aggregated machine and sensor data stores